Monday, January 18, 2010

im getting fatter!!!

oh my gosh~~~!

pressure brings a lot of consequences
one of it is---gain weight!!!

when i feel stress
i wanna eat sth
especially sth sweet
chocolate, ice-cream will be my mates...

last year was chocolate...
tats wat made me gain 4kg when back to msia...
tat was really terrible!!
guys may be cant understand...
but im sure my dear gal friendss....
u all would know my feeling rite....?

luckily, when i came back from msia this sem...
i lost weight..back to normal...
phew~~~

now, facing the difficulty again...
oh my...i cant resist to chips...
summor my fren made me a chocolate biscuit cake...
tats superb nice!!!
i wanna eat it alll!!!
but im worry bout my body weight...
T.T

oh God...
please help me to control myself....
summor CNY is coming....

control~
CONTROL~~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh you're going back on chinese new year ??
hohooho, those temptation appears only in fat people~~~
u better take good control of all these desires... =P

Lai Yong Hui said...

so jealous.. y can gain weight so easily ar??
i also wan gain weight ler!!
training seems make me skinner.. =[

jellirier...april said...

Amos:
thx for ur advise amos...
so im consider fat ppl..T.T
huhuuu....

Yh:
wey~talking like that to a person who wanna lost weight...seems like u want some punches/tickles/tortures from me huh???

Lai Yong Hui said...

haha..
good new for me~
juz now measure weight during blood donation~
67.2kg!!
hahahaha~