Sunday, January 10, 2010

day before exam=(

i think. i really think i should post something here now.

well.im juz back from vball training. seriously, vball is the only thing i could released stress now. but also make me come back with muscle pain on every part of body. especially the neck and shoulder. maybe have been sitting at home for too many days. didnt exercise at all. why? study lo. really can feel the stress among 5 of us. facing Anatomy exam in 5 more days. we even revising what muscles and what arteries on our thigh when we were doing stretching. lolx~

dont know what bad luck we had today. 5 of us, only Lk didnt get whack by ball. me, haha..kena twice. somemore the ball hit my head ( at the FRONTAL LOBE) and my left cheek ( luckily my MANDIBLE still joining with my MAXILLA). what a LUCKY day. balls all shooting towards me.
think besides pray for my exam, gotta pray for my luck as well.

speaking of exam...haiz...i really should stop watching the One Million Star. somemore im watching season 1. not the latest season 6. lolx. coz my roommie strongly recommend this to me. and i cant resist the attraction of watching it. it really nice. seeing those guys crying in the end of almost every episode triggers my LACRIMAL GLAND to works too. ( damn, i havent read the sensory organs chapter yet.T.T ) Yoga & Aska really awesome!! Peter Pan is handsome!! TaoZi is cute and funny!! ^^ oh my~i cant stop. i want to stop. i have to stop!! do u think i can stop?? haiz...perhaps juz pause it until 21/1...yes. pause!



Chang Chiaw Er!!!
determination!!!
dont regret later!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha i can see ur so suffer from show-addicted, xD
ehh ehhh study hard doctor !
recall of how da4 chang2 jing1 study, you'll feel like u want to study then... xD

jellirier...april said...

oh..really???
but how she study??haha
coz i dont really watch tat show before...haha...

ya..im so addicted to show..
so dead~!

horzhan said...

the one million star season 1 is the best among all the other seasons,still miss season 1 although now already season 6.add oil for ur finals..!!

jellirier...april said...

haha...another fans of one million star season 1^^never know u watch tat oso...cherrie, xjie, alice watch too...