Monday, January 11, 2010

day before exam -2

went for a walk with Alice juz now. holding shauma ( russian's kebab) in our hands leads to frostbite. well.. we went to Sindbad to buy a shauma which we had longing for it since last week. den we decided to have some fresh breath in the park coz we have been sitting in our room for many days and wat we see are books and laptop.

in the park, snow reflects the colour of sky makes it looks blue. no sound pollution. no air pollution. ppl strolling with their doggie (doggie wears jackets too). ppl skiing. children sliding down from the snow slope. the environment is peaceful. like it. except the temperature. FYI, it was -17C.

thinking of finals in 4 more days. feel scare. i told Alice, i hope tat i can skip the exam period and my life can still go on. she replied, then u will have no results. yaa. it's true. no matter how things changes, still have to face it. so, i wanna pass it. if i get a 3, i will definitely feel sad.


had a talk with mamie & baba juz now. cousin sister is getting marry. so my family is going back to Johor this Sunday. so nice. i miss my hometown too. nvm, coz im going back soon^^ baba keeps on reminding me to eat more fruits. buy more and keep in the fridge. ok~i will buy alot when i go out next time.^^ mamie taught me how to cook those vegetarian food as i didnt cook them always. still left a lot in the freezer. =.= ok~i will cook them after my finals n treat my frens.^^


but i wonder, do i have enuf time to do these after finals??! i will spend most of the time in shopping complex^^hehe..gonna buy my cny new clothes here^^buy my brother a topshop jumper if the price is acceptable. buy my little sister biscuits as she requested for it. and for mamie & baba. secret^^ haha. actually still thinking. many things flew thru my mind. and i did think bout it almost every night before i slept. except last nite. coz my mind was occupied by those nervus plexus. @.@ anyway, i did think of sth for them edi. juz worry whether i got the time to shop for them one by one onot.haha.. however, thinking of it edi makes me feel excited!!^.^


FINALS~


i say u can, u can.
if i say i can, can i...?

1 comment:

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

Nice .. no word more than that.

very nice.

Kindly view my blog also and I am in my KG. Please give your ideas about my blog that means how to improve