Sunday, January 17, 2010

bye bye Anat, hello Histo...

wat happened ytd was juz so amazing!
after many days of preparation,
finally comes to the day we tat we fear the most.

my emotion wasnt good the day before exam
Vincent came n told us his experiences in the exam hall
i was totally lost after listening
felt like i cant answer even a complete question
my feeling was really terrible tat time
altho i didnt show it
but it was really bad

i decided to take a bath to calm down myself
in the bathroom
water washed off all my worries and negative emotions
i came out with strong inspiration again
coz i knew, exam is not juz about knowledges
is about strategics, lucks and intelligences as well
[due to Russian funny exam system]

well,
my strategic was...
go as early to the exam hall as early i could
grap the front place so that i can have more choices on those variants
[russian funny system to have lots variants of exam questions]

next,
my lucks...
i couldnt know hows my luck until i finish my exam
juz pray hard all the time
that i could get my own anat teacher for my oral test

then,
intelligence...
im not an intelligent gal
but this time i had little intelligence in my brain
assumed a few questions that i might choose
focus on all those questions
imagine wat teacher would ask me on those questions
study all the related topics
coz we have too many questions
so i prioritize the questions i might take

after all these thinkingS
i clear with wat i want and how to get it
so prepared everything according to my plan
to make sure my plan works
i gave up my sleeping time
tat was so suffering to see my roomie sleeping on her bed
luckily i had the other roomie accompanied me whole night
thx LeeKheng..

sunrise...
i was shivering all the time
can even feel my heart shivering too
before leave pray again to God...


**********************************************************


BIG BIG THANKS to Mdm. Ludmila, my anatomy teacher, for giving me the highest grade!
BIG THANKS to my lucks, for getting questions that i know and getting Mdm. Ludmila!!
SUPER BIG THANKS to GOD, for listening and fulfilled my prayers!!!

SPECIAL THANKS to my parents, for worrying bout my health!
SPECIAL THANKS to my brothers, for...had the same day of exam with me! haha!!
SPECIAL THANKS to my roomies, for everything, things tat u all know! haha!!
THANKS to all my friends, for praying for me, wishing me luck, encouraging me all the time!!
THANKS to Xj and Alice, for listening, really felt better after spoke out...


**********************************************************


HOPE ALL THESE GOOD THINGS WILL FOLLOW ME
TO THE NEXT EXAM, HISTOLOGY ON NEXT THURSDAY!


ALL THE VERY BEST 2ND YEAR FRENS!!!

2 comments:

Alice See S.Y said...

ah..sorry for not congratulating you yday..was too occupied.. =) CONGRATS and all the best!! may luck always be with you. =D

jellirier...april said...

no need to say sorry sis...forget bout the past, fight for the next k.. may luck will always be with u too..all the best^^