Sunday, March 8, 2009

worst training

ytd was the worst training i ever had..not tat they train bad.. juz tat our performance was really really suck... made alot of mistakes.. no chemical within teammates.. n next saturday is the first match.. wat to do... many things ran in my mind during training.. had a stressful n failure game vs a whole guy team, our seniors, to train us up.. keep on losing marks.. n im the setter.. quite important player in a team, this makes me more stress up... some stupid ideas came in my mind.. "i cant do it, i need someone to replace me, why the former setter didnt join this year??!we will probably loss if i do more mistake... .... ......" my tears nearly drop in the middle of the game.. tried very hard to force my tears to go back in.. phew~everything ends up very bad.. my mood was bad..my teammates either.. but i tried to cheer up coz i know things will be worse if we r so down... ytd was really a bad day.. heart sad.. mood spoilt.. knee hurts.. hands bruises.. Conclusion, gotta buy some knee pad n fingers tape to protect my body.. *winks*
#see, i recovered so fast^^hehe...(ys, u muz too ya.. be tough, gal..)

those guys r really strong.. not to mention their serves.. their spike is frightening too.. hope our opponent wont be like them.. Our first game is versus the champion team of interbatch game.. this shows tat how strong they r as they r the winner in winners..haiz..cant imagine how embarrass it will be if *touch wood!!!* lose the game..


p/s: i really recovered fast..after came out frm the sport zall, i was too excited and made a snow angel with xjie*smile*..xjie..thx for companied me^^photos will be up next..hehe

p/s: monday is Women's Day, but we had physical training in the staircase..T.T

p/s: Chris suggested us to have an outing.. i agree^^

p/s: i did revise the game, it played in my mind last nite b4 i slept..



few things to rmb:
1) bend down b4 the net if i estimate the ball will kena the net
2) set the ball not too near to the net for gals
3) the most important: communicate!!!! shout out loud!!!
Gals, cheer up~!!

2 comments:

lichi said...

admire you still can play volleyball in your uni life..actually I also got play but seldom because all female players in my uni are Malay..They really have talent in volleyball..

chanaz said...

april!!!!u r so determine...
love ya!!!
will be back at Kursk for GOLD okie!!
chaiyo' lets work harder...!!
=)