Tuesday, March 24, 2009

stay healthy~

fall sick these few days..well, i shd say, God heard what i said n fulfilled my wish..ok..thing happened like this........

Sunday nite, we were studying histology..having nerve tissue test on the next day..but ya know.. sometimes really dun have the mood to sit still infront of my table n only stare at those annoying books..this is so-called uni life..assignment..presentation..tests non-stop..sometimes really wish tat i could run away frm these..perhaps...get sick??this stupid thought keep circulating in my mind.."i want to get sick so that i can absent tmr!!"...who knows...i started to have running nose when i was still studying hard on those nerve tissue...finally i went to bed around 3am...

the next day,thing haven come yet..i went to uni as usual although i was so reluctant to go...first class was histology..test..well..i have to say..i think i had done pretty good in that test n i got a 4^^feel worthy to burn midnight oil on the previous nite..but after that, i started to feel dizzy... feel my head became heavier..even when Ludmila was demonstrating the structure of brain to us in the corridor, i cant stand properly..therefore most of the time i lean on the wall so tat i could save some strength to listen to her explaination..

after the long hard time in histo class, i decided to cut the rest of the classes n lecture..waited so long for the bus..the cold wind blew on my face made me feel more dizzy..

reached home safely, took some pills, sleep...

woke up ard 3.30pm...feel very hot but warm in my blanket...dun feel like get out of my bed coz i feel kinda pain once my skin contacts with the cold air...

last nite,feel heaty...maybe got minor fever...put a small cold towel on my forehead den sleep until this morning...feel much better now...no fever...only got flu...skipped today classes..hope to get enuf rest at home so tat can recover faster...

God really heard my wish tat nite.......
being healthy is better than being sick.......

No comments: