Saturday, March 7, 2009

smoker

a hectic week passed again, wanna play hard in this weekend, but couldn't. coz an extremely difficult test which is anatomy colloq on the topic of joints n muscles is coming next Friday. We have to memorize all the names of muscles and joints from head to toes and every of the ligaments, functions, movements, axials, components etc etc...dun feel i can pass this colloq..

Today I passed the Histological part of Muscles colloq, passed, but not very good, im not satisfied with my answers, cant answer all her (Ludmila, our lecturer) questions.. last nite studied until almost 4am wat for??got 4- for the colloq.. someone can get the same mark as me even though the person studied less than me.. a big big failure.. studied hard, but not smart.. stupid!!!haiz~

Had experienced Ludmila's style of giving test today, orally for the whole test, ask questions that r out of my expectation. I wonder what n how she will ask in the next colloq.. better dun be so out of my expectation again. Coz really felt very stupid today to sit beside her n laugh like an idiot saying "wait, let me think, i read tat b4..." while my mind was totally blank... bad..really bad.. anyway, quite relief after passed the colloq^^

Next, some X smoker, dunno what is in his/her mind, smoked in the toilet, the only toilet outside our lecture hall(A6)!! As u know how irritating is the smell of tobacco plus it was in the toilet!!! U can imagine how suffer i was to force myself to use the toilet coz i have no other choice.. I smell like some kind of hangus thingy after came out of the toilet!
hatred!! Hatred!!! HATRED!!!!

gotta sleep early but now is already 2.21am.. tmr got volleyball training at 9.30am.. will get fine if late..10mins 50 roubles.. Vball.. FIGHTING!^^

No comments: