Thursday, November 26, 2009

Emptiness

Suddenly feel the emptiness. it is 2.38am now. outside is totally quiet. im the only one wide awake here. dunno wad to write in my fb shoutout. coz i have no idea wad i encounter today. ordinary. ordinary. uni. test. dinner. drama. blogging.

sent out a few mail. nth important. juz wanna know hows my fren doing in the other side of the earth.

outing this saturday. gonna watch movie for the first time in Russia. 2012. looking forward.

is these all i wanna say?
no idea...
a hole..
big big hole...
deep in my heart....

ohya...
congrats to my dear for getting the offer from SEP! i was very excited when thinking of u having new life in a new place. but the timing is kinda bad. so no rush. think wisely before u decide k? no matter wad decision u make, it will be fine. u will gain sth unexpected while u let go of sth.

bla bla bla~dunno wad m i talking....

Amos, suddenly think of ur grandpa. bet u will miss him very much in US.

bla bla bla~wads wrong with me today?



haiz
forget bout it..
i shdnt have think so much..
i shd be in my bed now...

good nite guys~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After u mentioned, I actually felt quite scared. instead of miss, I think I worry bout him more.

thanks a lot !!!

Lai Yong Hui said...

i have got the replied email, officer still busying but she said can change to sem 2.
Year 2011, sem 2 from Jan to May will go SEP.
Helsinki University of Technology.
mostly i will go for it..^^

emptiness ho..
maybe is coz of me?
busying recently.. exam...@@

anyway..
i believe morning when u awake then will be better~

exam is ending..
training going to start..
SEP decision..
i have tried my best not to think many as well>.<

1-3pm exam later!
after this one next monday will be the last paper~

soon..
i will be free~

let's fight tgt~~~ ^^