Friday, May 1, 2009

SuMmaRiZe>>> APRIL

finally went thru all the things in this beautiful month--April

u muz be curious..wat things happened in this month...
coz i rarely post any post regarding to those events here...
my bad...coz im lazy...hehe

but now...
let's have a review...

APRIL:
1)13/4~April's bufday
2)17/4~outing with volleyballers
3)19/4~body check-up for Volgames
4)23/4-26/4~Volgames
5)26/4~shopped for Massad
6)30/4~shopped for Massad again

Overview>>>

April's bufday...it's me^^
a bufday full of surprises...this was my first bufday in a foreign country n without my family accompanying me...and i couldn't forget tat on tat day Ludmila was planned to give us anatomy and histology colloq on the topic of Nerve Tissue...tat was the hardest topic i ever seen and the contents about our brain n spinal cord really drove me crazy...this was a very important colloq for us...i tot my frens won't be able to celebrate my bufday with me...so i was like...totally not expecting anything on tat day...coz they said will celebrate later when we go to Volgames...

Surprisingly,they gave me a big BiG BIG surprise 2 days earlier...



after tat,on the day b4 colloq n my bday,our group decided to postpone the colloq to friday...another present for me^^so i can study for few more days...hehe...

after the earlied celebration,i tot nothing will happen on tat day...i tot...i tot... tat means something did happen...haha...my dear roommates woke me up fr my dreamland n presented a small cake bar with big candle infront of me...2nd time blown on candle...another 2 gals which is Alice n Xjie suddenly appeared with big chocolate cake n big candle...tricky gals...haha...so i had blew 3 times of candles in 1 year of bday...=.="haha

thx to u gals..u all r so sweet~
n also thx to sinthong n thomas for making me a pizza as present^^

No comments: