Sunday, April 12, 2009

~GaM3 StarTed~

GAME STARTED...........


1st : Spinal cord, brain, cranial nerves, nuclei, ventricular system, conducting tracts..........

2nd : types of neurons, tissue n system, cerebellar cortex........

3rd : terminology of latin, greek........


dun like to study under this condition..
i think most of the gals dun like..
cant cheer up..
no motivation..
cant concentrate..
no idea how to keep my mind on books..

this game has been started...
my opponent is myself...
i wonder when i will GAME OVER...
or perhaps i will hear U WON...??!

first thing to do is...
keep myself happy & energetic...
so...chocolates will be the best choice...
....^^

3 comments:

kevinpnp said...

At least you get to decide the outcome of the game. There are certain games that is out of your control, such as investment and business, where you depend on so many other factors.

How I wish I'm still a student. :D Cherish your moment as a student. Study hard and play hard.

jellirier...april said...

the playing stress me out recently...

Anonymous said...

beware of uninvited fat
bro..