Tuesday, April 14, 2009

....dyspnoe

life recently is awful...although my bufday juz passed...but everything seems juz stress me out... anatomy colloq, histology colloq, chemistry colloq, biology colloq, philosophy colloq, lost my precious things, not enuf of sleep every night, still have to get up from nap in the evening for volleyball practice, dance(juz quit today due to... ...dunno...)

dyspnoe...have difficulty in breathing..........

any latin or greek word for pouring tears??

chill~not tat serious...at least wont pour...

i know how i should face all these...i know how i should think...give me some times...juz let me release me feeling for awhile, can i?i will get back on my feet soon...juz need time to cope...

1 comment:

Lai Yong Hui said...

i believe u can cope with it my dear..
if cant breathe then think think me la..
find me chat chat la..
i will try my best to destress u de..
hehe..
although juz now failed..
>.<