Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dubai^^



i'm here in dubai now...
1am flight from kl
den i reached dubai at 8am(kl),4am(dubai)
the view is amazing...
i mean the view in dubai is more amazing...

mmm....
my first time in an airplane...
quite good...^^

i cried...in the airport...when i hug my grandma...
i can feel her sadness...

actually i dun feel like very very very sad...
juz feel bu she de to leave ...
in the plane...
juz feel like going travel somewhere...^^
enjoying...

but...
maybe i'll face lots of problems once i reach there
so now juz enjoy the flight...
watching movie^^

dun worry bout me k...?
take good care of yourselves...

horng...
lets add oil together k...?

thx for those who send me in the airport ytd

i really appreciated it^^


thank you daddy mommy...

always love each other ya... >.<

take care ya...


p/s: i online in dubai airport...^^
7 more hours to reach moscow...haiz...
buttock pain >.<


2 comments:

~ys~ said...

yerr..
u din tell me u flew aledi...
well, take care ya
miss ya...^^

lichi said...

wao~
you look like very enjoying right...
i "hate" Russian because one of my lecturer is from Russia..his English very hard to understand...hate hate..