Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Working Holiday e-Visa

Starting from 1st of April, I have been worrying about the WORKING HOLIDAY E-VISA...
Why is it so slow to complete the visa...Until now!!!15th of April!!!I oso haven get my visa!!!
Is there any problems with the NZ embassy?
Or their effiiciency suddenly drop to the level like Malaysia's...

I really don't want to talk bad things of any country actually...
But it really make me in a bad bad bad mood to wait n wait n wait......!
Without any news......!
We(me,lilian,min,chen) had been calling, checking emails, sending emails on our own...
But still the visa havent come to us......

Besides have to be patient for waiting the news from the embassy...
I oso have to be patient to answer all those questions from ppl who prihatin to me...
"When is your flight?"
"Are you going to study?Den how many years will you be there?"
"Why are you still here?"
"Aren't you should be there now?"
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!
Arrg....!All this questions are annouying me...!
I know they cared about me...
But what can I do...
I myself oso dun hav the answer...
I oso dunno why i am still here...
I am so afraid that i cant go there in the end...
If this is the end, it is so embarrassing...!
It is not only the problems of the face...
It is oso the problem of wasting time...
If this is the end, those adults will probably blame me for wasting my time...

Oh God, I hope that this is not the end...
I am so looking forward to the new life in New Zealand...
New life, new home, new family and new environment......
I have been dreaming or imagining of the new life there for many times....
So, please dun let this be the end......

2 comments:

Lai Yong Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lai Yong Hui said...

be patient la..
now u juz keep on stuff related with ur study 1st..
then no waste time lo..
at least ppl ask bout y this n y that u stil got things to say..
not like waste time no study as them said..
juz wan them noe that u oso got study plan de..
can let them shut up n stop blaming u..
haha..
>.<