Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally...START...

dun be surprised...this finally doesn't mean de end of my blog...juz happy coz in the end i got my blog started...u won't know how difficult for me to start my blog...first, is de problem of gmail account...i forgot my account and password...hehee...it's common for me...coz too many things hav to keep in mind maa...>.<

this blog started after my secondary school, after my first job(as a temporarily teacher in KHEOW BIN, my primary skul^^), after 2 weeks hanging around...haha...for the last year in CHONG HWA, there was really alots of sweet n crazy memories tat i cant forget...but i cant write here of course, too long, i sure u will fall asleep...
After graduated, i started my first job as a teacher...waa...that's really a unforgotten memory lar...those kids ar...especially those monitors...always wanna help in everything...is this called responsible?hahaa...who knows??They juz like to stick with teachers...but not every teacher wor...juz those friendly n not fierce teachers lo...like me...haha...but if they din hand in homework 4 many times, i oso will canned them de...juz those pupils who are totally lazy la...
but some pupils oso very cute la...they keep on asking 4 my phone number..of course i din gif them la..or not i wont be free to write my blog now..>.<
the relationships between me and my colleagues oso not bad lo...we even went out of skul during skul time to take breakfast lo...haha...de "LO BAN MEE" really delicious lo...haha...i wont forget all those memories de...
de most fren teachers when i was working there...they helped me a lot...^^i miss them...


No comments: