Friday, January 23, 2009

articulatio*.*

7 hours later i might wanna hang myself coz i might feel regret of wat i m doing now.i had passed 2 subjects ytd which is chemistry n biology.n 7 hours later i will be having the last colloqium for 1st sem which is anatomy. I have been studying my notes n Atlas Anatomy since 10pm last nite. no...perhaps i shd say i have been staring at them... >.<

listening to the songs from the laptop next to me..which its owner had surrendered to those ARTICULATIO n sleeping with the books in her arms..while im still wondering why God created such complicated structure of human being..dear articulatio radiocarpea, articulatio mediocarpea, articulatio carpometecarpea, n articulatio intercarpea, n many more "articulatios".. can u guys stay in my mind till Veron finish asking questions about u guys? I will be grateful..

a cup of coffee cant help me now
my head feels like bursting

hey you~!concentrate on ur articulatio now instead of thinking wat to do after test...it's not time to relax yet~!!!

CONCENTRATE

No comments: