Sunday, December 28, 2008

~ChrIsTmAs pRes3nTs~

i thought i would never received any christmas present here in russia
tats pretty sad for me...
coz i used to have at least 2 every year when i was in msia...

But.................................
surprisingly........................
residents of room 9-05 received presents from Santa
Santa left the present on our door step
instead of under christmas tree
coz we dun have one in our room..haha >.<
n leave a msg in msn
told us to open the door n will find sth surprisingly

see~such a modern Santa~~ >.<>




By the way,
i received my DHL parcel tat nite as well...
it was the biggest n greatest christmas present i ever had...^^
and i was free of any charges which they(DHL agent) informed me to pay (USD 275) earlier
tat was really a big relief for me coz USD 275 is not a small amount for me
Lastly,
thx to dad n mum n Lilian(my best fren in msia) for sending me parcel^^
thx to DHL for waving off my custom service charges^^
thx to the russian gentleman who helped me to carry my 25kg parcel into the lift^^
thx to whoever(perhaps our hostel guards?) for making hostel lift worked at the moment i needed it very much^^
thx to everyone~
it was really my LUCKY DAY~~~
luv ya~ >.<

No comments: